The battle was hard, but cancer has a new ANGEL
Cancer is real. Cancer is a monster. Many have battled and survived, but sometimes the battle is lost. Heaven has a new angel taken too soon. And the grief is real. When I started Keepsakes by Nana, I knew one collection would be devoted to the cancer awareness. In honor of my dad and all the cancer angels may someday a cure be found.
Your angel holds a ribbon of the desired awareness ribbon color. Currently offering just three different awareness ribbon colors. Pink for breast cancer. Purple for pancreatic cancer. Teal for ovarian cancer. Additional cancer ribbon colors will be added in the future.
This ornament can be personalized with your angel’s name and memorial dates.
- This ornament is a design from Sonia Showalter Machine Embroidery Designs.
- Embroidered by Nana with love. A two-time cancer survivor.
- The angel measures 3.69 inches long by 2.34 inches wide. The addition of the ribbon makes it approximately 7 inches long.
- It is very delicate and lightweight so shipping is easy. You can even slip it in with a card or handwritten note.
- The personalized satin ribbon makes this ornament totally unique.
Need additional ideas? This is just one of the items in Nana’s Awareness Collection or Angel Collection.